Other Ambassador Chefs
Sammic Ambassador Chefs
Andrea Scarpati Leicester (United Kingdom)
- Originally from Torre Del Greco in Italy.
- He worked at various establishments both in Italy and in England before opening the restaurant of his dreams.
- He opened his own restaurant, Sapori, with his wife Cristina and her brother Luigi in May 2011.
- He is head chef at
- He has received many prizes and much recognition.
Dragan Jovanović Pula (Croatia)
- He was born on the 28th of October 1981.
- He studied at Hotel School.
- He was the winner of the reality show Master Chef in Croatia.
- Owner and chef of The Kitchen by Gastroklub.
- He offers training in sous-vide cooking and pre-cooked food to all manner of culinary professionals.
- These days he works in Croatia cooking for famous people and with renowned chefs.
- Chef teacher for retraining cooks.
Estiven Arráez Leon Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
- He started his career alongside his father at only 13 year of age.
- He studied in the best kitchens in Spain.
- He is the owner of the first and only sous-vide cookery school in the Balearic Islands.
- He offers training in sous-vide cookery and pre-cooked food to all manner of culinary professionals.
- He advises restaurants, production kitchens and cocktail bars.
- Development chef of the sous-vide recipes in the solidarity project “Poc a poc. Home cooking from Mallorca” which aims to increase work opportunities for people from the Projecte Home Balears (Balearic Mankind Project).
- Currently he is working on the development of his own branded range of healthy pre-vacuum-cooked products.
Giuseppe Pette Zagreb (Croatia)
- Born on the 4th of July 1977.
- He studied at Hotel School.
- He worked as executive chef at Radisson SAS Hotel in Antwerp (Belgium).
John Benson Smith United Kingdom
- High profile Master Chef and award-winning former Chef of the Year, with over 40 years’ experience.
- A former judge on BBC television MasterChef.
- An original flavour designer for Walkers Sensations crisps.
- Experience working in world famous one, two and three starred Michelin restaurants.
- Consultant Chef to Manchester City Football Club (City Football Group) for 20 years.
- Described as being the ‘Founding Father of Modern British Cuisine in Manchester’ .
- Consulted for clients in Spain, Italy, Germany, Greece, France, Channel Islands and the UK .
- Concept creator for Morrisons supermarket retail chain (490+) stores in their quest to enter chef designer food.
- Project lead on Culinary experiences, Visit Saudi for Saudi Tourism Authority.
- Master planned the creation of new Mediterranean dining concept and opened two new restaurants in Kuwait and two more in Riyadh, Saudi.
- Pioneered the catering provision for the inaugural Saudi Cup International horse race meeting, Riyadh.
Marco Brito Paiva Algés, Lisbon (Portugal)
- Owner of the brand “A Loja dos Cozinheiros” (The Chefs’ Shop), an online shop selling articles and ingredients specifically for the professional kitchen.
- Consultant in F&B for Hospitality and Catering.
Fill out the form and we will contact you