2 in 1: large production veg prep machine (1,300 lbs/h) with 5 lt. / 5 1/4 qt. cutter bowl
As vegetable preparation machine, its lateral blade distributes products in the hopper, cutting and distributing full products like cabbage. It is supplied complete with an optional core drill for the same purpose. The hopper is equipped with a high positioned ejector disc allowing to eject a larger product quantity.
Discs are not included*.
- User-friendly, waterproof led-lit control panel.
- Hopper, lid and bowl easily detachable for interchanging or cleaning.
- Automatic hopper detection.
AS VEGETABLE PREPARATION MACHINE:
- Machine and discs specially designed to obtain the perfect cut.
- Adjustable speed (5 positions).
- Ergonomic design.
- Central blade to slice open larger food products: maximum efficiency.
- Lateral shootout: needs less counter space and allows a more natural workflow (left to right).
- High profile ejection disc for larger output.
AS FOOD PROCESSOR
- Adjustable speed (10 positions), programmable by time and pulse switch.
- 5 qt. stainless steel food processor bowl.
- Polycarbonate lid complete with scraper that allows consistent and homogeneous mixing and avoids product overheating.
- Optional flat blade set for raw meat and fibrous products.
- Optional perforated blade set specially designed to beat and mix.
Technical SpecificationsTotal loading: 3 Hp
Electrical supply: 120V / 50-60 Hz / 1~ (15A)
As vegetable preparation machine
Hourly production: 400 lbs. - 1300 lbs.
Inlet opening: 44.4 in2
Disc diameter: 8 "
Speeds as veg. slicer (positions): 5 (365 rpm - 1000 rpm)
External dimensions (WxDxH): 15.4 " x 15.7 " x 30.3 "
Net weight: 66 lbs.
Bowl capacity: 5 1/8 qt.
Speeds as cutter (positions): 10 (365 rpm - 3000 rpm)
External dimensions (WxDxH):11.1 " x 15.4 " x 18.4 "
Net weight (Cutter): 51 lbs.
- Variable speed motor block.
- Large capacity hopper.
- Food processor bowl complete with hub with serrated blades.
- Long vegetable attachment.
- Automatic hopper.
- Discs, grids, disc holder device.
- Hub with flat blades.
- Hub with perforated blades.