Max. capacity: 56 lt./14 gal.
Commercial high-precision sous-vide cooker. Reliable, user-friendly, portable. Ideal for regeneration.
Interchangeable between ºC and ºF.
4 user-friendly control buttons.
Portable precision cooker with stirrer for up to 56 lt. / 14 gal. containers. Deisgned for chefs, developed with chefs.
- The thick stainless steel, robust construction guarantees commercial performance. The front panel and the grip are made of fiberglass-reinforced polyamide.
- SmartVide guarantees cooking at a precisely controlled temperature while preserving the quality of the product, enhancing flavor and texture. Equipped with a highly precise temperature control system to obtain extremely consistent results.
- Allows cooking food in their own juice and using this juice immediately after cooking to enhance flavors.
- Marinates and macerates an ingredient in half the time.
- Infuses and flavors oil, fat or other products applying the controlled temperature technique.
- Increses profits due to lack of product shrink.
- Requires very little hands-on time, allowing the Chef to do other tasks while the product is being cooked. Just program temperature and time, SmartVide will do the rest. 4 buttons and a full-color TFT display that offers all the information at a glance makes operation a child's play.
- SmartVide6 is portable: thanks to their ergonomic handle, SmartVide6 can be taken from a container to another easily. Additionally, the optional bag allows easy transport - wherever the Chef goes.
Display precision: 0.1 ºF
Range: 41 ºF - 203 ºF
Permissible ambient temperature: 41 ºF - 104 ºF
Resolution: 1 '
Cycle duration: 1 ' - 99 h
Maximum recipient capacity: -- qt.
Total loading: 2 Hp
Submergible part dimensions: 4.6 " x 4.3 " x 5.8 "
External dimensions (WxDxH): 4.9 " x 5.5 " x 14.2 "
Net weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Full-color 3.5" TFT Display. Simultaneous display of target and actual temperatures, core temperature and target and actual timer. Indication of the estimated time to reach the target temperature.
- Graphical summary at the end of the cycle
- Indication of the energy consumed during heating and the cycle
- Complete warning system:lack of water, power outage, breakdowns