Immersion Circulator SmartVide 9
2 Hp / 1400 W. Max. capacity: 56 lt./14 gal.
Commercial high-precision sous-vide cooker. Reliable, user-friendly, portable.
Interchangeable between ºC and ºF.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Optional core probe.
- Firmware update.
- Programmable: possibility of storing 20 cooking programs.
Portable precision cooker with stirrer for up to 56 lt. / 14 gal. containers. Designed for chefs, developed with chefs.
- The thick stainless steel, robust construction guarantees commercial performance.
- SmartVide guarantees cooking at a precisely controlled temperature while preserving the quality of the product, enhancing flavour and texture. Equipped with a highly precise temperature control system to obtain extremely consistent results. An optional core probe allows getting an even more precise control.
- Allows cooking food in their own juice and using this juice immediately after cooking to enhance flavours.
- Marinates and macerates an ingredient in half the time.
- Infuses and flavours oil, fat or other products applying the controlled temperature technique.
- Increases profits due to lack of product shrink.
- Requires very little hands-on time, allowing the Chef to do other tasks while the product is being cooked. Just program temperature and time, SmartVide will do the rest. 4 buttons and a full-colour TFT display that offers all the information at a glance makes operation a chil's play. Moreover, thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, SmartVide 9 allows for an interchange of important data to improve the che's performance.
- Portable: thanks to their thick, stainless steel, ergonomic handle, SmartVide9 can be taken from a container to another easily. Additionally, the bag supplied with the circulator allows easy transport - wherever the Chef goes.
- HACCP-ready: thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, it is possible to export or print cooking results at the end of each cycle.
- Your appliance, always updated: free firmware update, no matter where the appliance is.
for further information
Display precision: 0.1 ºF
Range: 41 ºF - 203 ºF
Permissible ambient temperature: 41 ºF - 104 ºF
Resolution: 1 '
Cycle duration: 1 ' - 99 h
Maximum recipient capacity: 14 gal
Total loading: 2 Hp (120V) / 2.7 Hp (208V)
Submergible part dimensions: 4.6 " x 4.3 " x 5.8 "
External dimensions (WxDxH): 4.9 " x 5.5 " x 14.2 "
Net weight: 9 lbs
17.3 x 7.5 x 12.2 "
Gross weight: 12.8 lbs.
- Spec sheet (pdf)
- Brochure > Practical info - Pasteurisation (pdf)
- Brochure > Regeneration Solutions for High Production (USA) (pdf)
- Brochure > Brochure SmartVide X (Print) (pdf)
- Brochure > Regeneration Solutions for Healthcare (USA) (pdf)
- Brochure > Brochure SmartVide 5, 7, 9, X (Print) (pdf)
- Brochure > SmartVide 5 / 7 / 9 (Interactive) (pdf)
- Brochure > Sous-vide high production (pdf)
- Brochure > SmartVide XL (Interactive) (pdf)
- Brochure > SmartVide X (Interactive) (pdf)
- Transport bag.
- Core probe.
- Insulated tank.
- Lid for insulated tank.
- Floating balls.
- Janby Track (available through janby.kitchen).
Needle probe for sous-vide cookersTo get to the heart of the product.
Probe foam sealTo prevent losing vacuum into the bag when using a needle probe.
Insulated tank for SmartVide immersion circulatorSpecially designed for SmartVide.
Lid for SmartVide insulated tanks
Floating balls for SmartVideIdeal for avoiding evaporation during the cooking process.
SmartVide transport bagSpecially designed for SmartVide.
Smooth bags for sous-vide cookingDesigned for vacuum packing and sous-vide cooking.
Tank dividersThey allow food to be organized within an insulated or 28P / 56P heated tank.