2 in 1: high capacity vegetable cutter (1,300 lbs./h) + cutter with 8 liter bowl
It has a variable speed motor block, large-capacity head and 8-lt cutter bowl equipped with a rotor with micro-serrated blades.
Equipped with "brushless" technology: powerful and efficient motors.
- Maximum efficiency: maintain the torque throughout the speed range.
- Exclusive "force control system": guarantee of a uniform and high quality result.
- Lightweight and compact design: they weigh less, they occupy less space.
- Improved air/water-tightness since no ventilation is required.
- They generate less noise: improved workplace environment.
Cutting function: a perfect cut
- High precision settings and comprehensive cutter and disc design aimed at obtaining a perfect cut.
- It can be fitted with a wide range of discs and grids of the highest cutting quality. Combining these accessories together to obtain more than 70 different types of cuts and grating grades.
- Exclusive "Force Control System" to optimise and standardise the cutting of each product: acoustic warning when the motor exceeds the pre-established force.
Cutter function: efficiency and performance
- Possibility of programming by time and pulse button.
- Reverse function, ideal for mixing products instead of cutting.
- 8 litre stainless steel bowl.
- Polycarbonate lid with built-in "cut&mix" mixer.
- Depending on the purpose, the possibility of using optional smooth or perforated blades.
Built to last
- Made from stainless steel and food-grade materials of the highest quality: stainless steel motor block and food-grade aluminium head. Stainless steel bowl with highly-resistant polycarbonate lid.
Maximum comfort for the user
- Ergonomic design. Maximum comfort for the user.
- Lateral product output: it requires less room on the work surface and directs the product avoiding splashing.
- Advanced control panel that is very intuitive to use and offers all the information at a glance.
Maintenance, safety, hygiene
- Plunger, lid and hopper easy to remove for changing or cleaning.
- Combination of security systems: head, covers, bowl, power switch.
- Appliance certified by NSF International (regulations on hygiene, cleaning and materials suitable for contact with foods).
- 100% tested.
Total loading: 3 Hp
As vegetable preparation machine
Hourly production: 400 lbs - 1300 lbs
Inlet opening: 44.4 in²
Disc diameter: 8 "
Speed as veg. slicer: 300 rpm - 1000 rpm
External dimensions (WxDxH): 15.4 " x 15.7 " x 25.7 "
Net weight: 67.9 lbs
Bowl capacity: 8.5 qt
Speeds as cutter (positions): 300 rpm - 3000 rpm
External dimensions (WxDxH):11.3 " x 15.2 " x 20.4 "
Net weight (Cutter): 41.9 lbs
Noise level (1m.): <70 dB(A)
Background noise: 32 dB(A)
27.8 x 16.3 x 20.3 "
Volume Packed: 0.15 m³
Gross weight: 79.6 lbs.
- Variable speed motor block.
- Large capacity head.
- Cutter bowl, with micro-serrated blade rotor.
- Tube head.
- High production semi-automatic bowl.
- Discs, grids and disc support.
- Rotor with smooth cutting blades.
- Rotor with perforated cutting blades.
- Grid cleaning kit.
- For slicing of soft products (CA / CK).
- Designed to obtain rippled slices (CA / CK).
- Grid for fries for CA / CK.
- Dicing grids for CA / CK.
- For french fries, strips or batons.
- Shredding / grating discs (CA / CK).
- Ideal to store discs and grids when not in use.
- Optional blades for Sammic Cutters and Emulsifiers.
- For an efficient, quick and safe grid cleaning operation.
- Regular slicing discs for CA-31/41/3V/4V and CK-35V/38V/45V/48V.
- Shredding discs for Sammic vegetable slicers and combi vegetable slicer & cutters.