Professional immersion blender. 1.1 Hp.
- Fixed speed motor block.
- 16.7 " detachable arm.
- Designed for continuous use in recipients of up to 85 qt.
- Professional hand blender designed for carrying out different preparations without the need for add-on tools.
- Professional Y-blade, made from tempered steel and with a long-duration cutting edge.
- Fixed speed.
- Designed to work in recipients of up to 80 litres.
Maximum comfort for the user
- Logical and manageable size.
- Ergo-design & bi-mat-grip: external casing made in two materials for an ergonomic hold. Anti-slip grip. Optimum inclination of handle, minimising fatigue.
- Click-on-arm: detachable arm with fast and secure closure.
- Hood designed to avoid splashes.
- Intuitive use: very simple operation. LED warning light in two colours to indicate the status of the machine.
- Possiblity of continuous operation.
Built to last
- Professional performance: capable of carrying out prolonged work without the casing overheating.
- Life-plus: equipped with a motor which has passed all of the most demanding usage tests.
- Studied geometry: casing designed to avoid rolling and falling.
- Easy to clean: detachable arm, can be cleaned under the tap.
- Approved by NSF: guaranteed safety and hygiene.
Total loading: 1.1 Hp
Maximum recipient capacity: 85 qt
Motor speed: 12000 rpm
Blade diameter: 2.36 "
Blade guard diameter: 4 "
Liquidising arm length: 16.7 "
Total length: 30.1 "
Net weight: 10.56 lbs
Noise level (1m.): <80 dB(A)
22.6 x 17.9 x 5.1 "
Gross weight: 13.1 lbs.
Default equipmentFixed speed motor block.
MA-51 mixer arm.
Optional equipmentMA-52 mixer arm.
"Quick fix" clamp.
Clamp sliding frame.