1.1 Hp motor block. Fixed speed.
Fixed speed motor block.
Designed for continuous use.
- Fixed speed.
- Designed to work in recipients of up to 120 litres.
- 3 mixer arm lengths available.
Maximum comfort for the user
- Logical and manageable size.
- Ergo-design & bi-mat-grip: external casing made in two materials for an ergonomic hold. Anti-slip grip. Optimum inclination of handle, minimising fatigue.
- Click-on-arm: detachable arm with fast and secure closure.
- Intuitive use: very simple operation. LED warning light in two colours to indicate the status of the machine.
- Possiblity of continuous operation.
Built to last
- Professional performance: capable of carrying out prolonged work without the casing overheating.
- Life-plus: equipped with a motor which has passed all of the most demanding usage tests.
- Studied geometry: casing designed to avoid rolling and falling.
- Easy to clean.
- Approved by NSF: guaranteed safety and hygiene.
for further information
Total loading: -- Hp
Motor speed: 12000 rpm
Blade guard diameter: -- "
Net weight: 7.65 lbs.
Noise level (1m.): <80 dB(A)
15.6 x 5.9 x 5.9 "
Gross weight: 8.4 lbs.
Default equipmentFixed speed motor block.
Optional equipmentMA-52 mixer arm.
MA-51 mixer arm.