Cutlery dryers & Polishers
Flatware drying-polishing machines for commercial use.
The Sammic cutlery polisher dries, polishes and eliminates spotting on silverware after washing.
Cutlery dryer SAM-3001Tabletop cutlery drying machine with outlet fan.
Cutlery dryer SAS-5001Floorstanding flatware polishing machine.
Cutlery dryer SAS-6001Floorstanding machine with motor brake and outlet fan.
Fully automatic. Economy, time-saving, hygienic
- Economy: saving on personnel cost and quick investment pay-back.
- Time-saving: hourly output of up to 8,000 pieces.
- Hygienic: UVC-ray germicide lamp sterilises both the cutlery and the drying product.
- Stainless steel contruction with stainless steel drying tank.
- Rounded, stainless-steel coated cutlery caroussel. Soft and fluid cutlery circulation.
Intuitive control board: maximum information and control
- Machine-ready luminous and audible signal.
- Luminous signal indicating if heating elements are activated or not.
- Luminous signal indicating that the polishing product must be replaced.
- Probe-controlled polishing product temperature: accuracy and quick reaction are guaranteed. Luminous signal indicating probe breaking.
- Luminous signal indicating that the UVC-ray germicide lamp must be replaced. UVC-ray lamp can be disconnected for all essential cleaning or servicing.
- Polishing product drying cycle with automatic stop after using the machine: improved grain durability.
A model for each need
- SAM-3001: Desktop model. 3000 pieces/hour. Complete with outlet fan.
- SAS-5001: Stand model. 8000 pieces/hour.Optional front wheel kit.
- SAS-6001: Stand model 8000 pieces/hour. Equipped with motor brake, shortening stopping time, reducing vibrations and improving the durability of the machine and outlet fan prevents drying product from getting out, when swept along by spoons. Optional front wheel kit.
|Uvc lamp power||8W||8W||8W|
|External dimensions (WxDxH)|
|External dimensions (WxDxH)||19 x 26 x 16 "||25 x 27(31) x 31 "||25 x 27(31) x 31 "|
for further information