Max. capacity: 56 lt./14 gal. Bluetooth connectivity for HACCP.
Commercial high-precision sous-vide cooker. Reliable, user-friendly, portable. With cutting-edge features that allow interchange of important data to improve the chef's experience and to allow an effective HACCP control thanks to Bluetooth connectivity.
Portable precision cooker with stirrer for up to 56 lt. / 14 gal. containers. Designed for chefs, developed with chefs.
- The thick stainless steel, robust construction guarantees commercial performance.
- SVide guarantees cooking at a precisely controlled temperature while preserving the quality of the product, enhancing flavour and texture. Equipped with a highly precise temperature control system to obtain extremely consistent results. An optional core probe allows getting an even more precise control.
- Allows cooking food in their own juice and using this juice immediately after cooking to enhance flavours.
- Marinates and macerates an ingredient in half the time.
- Infuses and flavours oil, fat or other products applying the controlled temperature technique.
- Increases profits due to lack of product shrink.
- Requires very little hands-on time, allowing the Chef to do other tasks while the product is being cooked. Just program temperature and time, SVide will do the rest. 4 buttons and a full-colour TFT display that offers all the information at a glance makes operation a chil's play. Moreover, thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, SVide 8 Plus allows for an interchange of important data to improve the che's performance.
- SVide8 is portable: thanks to their thick, stainless steel, ergonomic handle, SVide8 can be taken from a container to another easily. Additionally, the bag supplied with the circulator allows easy transport - wherever the Chef goes.
- SVide8 Plus allows for an effective HACCP control. Thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, it is possible to export or print cooking results at the end of each cycle.
for further information
Display precision: 0.1 ºF
Range: 41 ºF - 203 ºF
Permissible ambient temperature: 41 ºF - 104 ºF
Resolution: 1 '
Cycle duration: 1 ' - 99 h
Maximum recipient capacity: 14 gal.
Total loading: 2.7 Hp
Submergible part dimensions: 4.6 " x 4.3 " x 5.8 "
External dimensions (WxDxH): 4.9 " x 5.5 " x 14.2 "
Net weight: 9 lbs.
- Full-color 3.5" TFT Display. Simultaneous display of target and actual temperatures, core temperature and target and actual timer. Indication of the estimated time to reach the target temperature.
- Graphical summary at the end of the cycle.
- Indication of the energy consumed during heating and the cycle.
- Complete warning system: lack of water, power outage, breakdowns.
- Core temperature alarm.
- HACCP-compliant data storage.
- Bluetooth connectivity. App complete with recipes list, cycles log list.