Fresh French Fries Franchise Frozen or fresh cut french fries?
Sammic French Fry System allows restaurant operators to serve tasty, healthy and popular fresh-cut fries in a consistent manner while dramatically cutting down food costs.
Serve tasty & healthy fresh-cut fries
There are diferent system options; from compact systems for smaller restaurants to large industrial system for institutions or commissary kitchens.
Myth and facts about fresh french fries
- Fresh cut fries are more expensive and allow less consistency than frozen fries.
- They cannot be preserved.
- They are not homogeneous.
- Taste like real potatoes. Customers notice it.
- Have no chemical additives.
- Can be as consistent as frozen if folowing a specific system
- Help operators save thousands of dollars a month, taking into consideration all variables including labor costs.
- Allow more mark up.
- Help set you apart from the competition.
Sammic French Fry System by Sammic
Performed during off hours, only once a week, fresh cut fries will stay perfectly fresh for 8-9 days when peeled, cut, vacuum sealed and refrigarated in one process.
Enter your enquiry