Ideal to make perfect french fries for restaurants and large kitchens.
Output: 200-350 Ibs/hour.
Equipped with a knife block and pusher set.
A full 7" hotel pan fits under the unit: the French fry cutter machine can be used on the counter instead of mounted to the wall.
- Light stainless alloy body: light and strong.
- Clean cut, without breaching or throw-away and without fatigue.
- The use of exchangeable knife blocks and pusher sets allows thicknesses of 8, 10 or 12 mm to be achieved.
- Controls and nuts and bolts in stainless steel.
- The pusher ejects the chips and leaves the grid free.
- Extended handle which provides optimal results with minimal effort.
- Comfortable use: The springs at the rear leave the grid completely free.
- The springs are highly flexible compensators which help to raise the presser-ejector.
- Equipped with suction feet to provide stability on the work surface.
- Easy to clean.
- Blade units of various sizes and holding bowls for cut potatoes are available as optional accessories.
Hourly production: 200 lbs. - 350 lbs.
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width: 11 "
- Depth: 20.1 "
- Height: 28.9 "
Net weight: 8.6 lbs.
11.2 x 22.2 x 16.7 "
Gross weight: 12.3 lbs.
- 1 Knife block + pusher set.
- Knife block + pusher sets of different sizes.
- Recipient for cut potato. (See gastronorm containers, maximum 1/1 150mm.)