Ideal to make perfect french fries for restaurants and large kitchens.
Output: 200-350 Ibs/hour.
Equipped with a knife block and pusher set.
- Light stainless alloy body: light and strong.
- Clean cut, without breaching or throw-away and without fatigue.
- The use of exchangeable knife blocks and pusher sets allows thicknesses of 8, 10 or 12 mm to be achieved.
- Controls and nuts and bolts in stainless steel.
- The pusher ejects the chips and leaves the grid free.
- Extended handle which provides optimal results with minimal effort.
- Comfortable use: The springs at the rear leave the grid completely free.
- The springs are highly flexible compensators which help to raise the presser-ejector.
- Equipped with suction feet to provide stability on the work surface.
- Easy to clean.
- Blade units of various sizes and holding bowls for cut potatoes are available as optional accessories.
for further information
Technical SpecificationsHourly production: 200 lbs. - 350 lbs.
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width: 11 "
- Depth: 20.1 "
- Height: 28.9 "