Commercial precision cooker to get the best products.
Temperature-controlled sous-vide cooking has become an indispensable technique for any kitchen that follows the latest trends. This technique allows to obtain more tender, tasty products with the best texture, with the minimum loss of moisture and weight.
Immersion Circulator SmartVide 51.6 Hp / 1200 W. Maximum capacity: 30 lt./ 8 gal.
Immersion Circulator SmartVide 72 Hp / 1400 W. Max. capacity: 56 lt./14 gal.
Immersion Circulator SmartVide 92 Hp / 1400 W. Max. capacity: 56 lt./14 gal.
Immersion Circulator SmartVide XMaximum capacity: 56 lt./ 14 gal.
newImmersion Circulator SmartVide XLMaximum capacity: 120 lt./ 30 gal.
newSmartVide XL + 120P heated tankThe SmartVide XL cooker + 30-gallon Precision Rethermalizer Tank
Benefits of sous-vide cooking
Product quality: more tender and tasty product and with a better texture.
- Minimal loss of moisture and weight.
- Preservation of flavour and aroma.
- Flavours are enhanced and colours retained.
- Nutrients are preserved unlike traditional cooking.
- Research has shown that sous vide gives the highest retention of vitamins vs. steaming and boiling.
- Little additional fat and salt are required during cooking.
- Consistent results.
Operational and economic benefits:
- Allows to prepare dishes in advance, making work organisation easier in peak periods.
- Minimizes waste by advance preparation of controlled portions.
- Low energy consumption compared with ovens and gas ranges.
- Non-use of gas reduces room temperature in kitchen, and fire risk.
- Several meals from starter to dessert can be regenerated simultaneously in the same bath.
- Reduction of clean-up time.
- Very simple use and consistent and uniform results.
- Production planning allows the restaurant to offer a wider variety of dishes.
SmartVide by Sammic:
- It can be fitted in seconds into a standard gastronorm container of different sizes.
- Easy to stock and transport.
- Stability/uniformity: ± 0.1°C.
- Minimum container depth: 150 mm.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Janby Track-ready.
- Recipe memory.
- Firmware update.
- Optional core probe.
More information at www.sous-vide.cooking[+]
|SMARTVIDE 5||SMARTVIDE 7||SMARTVIDE 9||SMARTVIDE X||SMARTVIDE XL|
|Janby Track Mini integrated||—||—||—|
|External dimensions (WxDxH)|
|External dimensions (WxDxH)||4.6 x 5 x 13 "||4.9 x 5.5 x 14.2 "||4.9 x 5.5 x 14.2 "||4.92 x 5.82 x 15.15 "||4.92 x 5.82 x 17.1 "|
for further information
Accessories for Sous-vide cookers
Needle probe for sous-vide cookersTo get to the heart of the product.
Probe foam sealTo prevent losing vacuum into the bag when using a needle probe.
Insulated tank for SmartVide immersion circulatorSpecially designed for SmartVide.
Heated tank for SmartVide XTanks of 28 l / 7.4 gal and 56 l / 14.8 gal .
newHeated tank for SmartVide XLConnected to and controlled by SmartVide XL.
Lid for SmartVide insulated tanks
Spacer bases for containers
Tank dividersThey allow food to be organized within an insulated or 28P / 56P heated tank.
newBaskets for 120P heated tankTwo different sizes to organize products inside the tank.
Floating balls for SmartVideIdeal for avoiding evaporation during the cooking process.
SmartVide transport bagSpecially designed for SmartVide.
Smooth bags for sous-vide cookingDesigned for vacuum packing and sous-vide cooking.