2 Hp / 1400 W. Max. capacity: 56 lt./14 gal.
Commercial high-precision sous-vide cooker. Reliable, user-friendly, portable.
Interchangeable between ºC and ºF.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Optional core probe.
- Firmware update.
Portable precision cooker with stirrer for up to 56 lt. / 14 gal. containers. Designed for chefs, developed with chefs.
- The thick stainless steel, robust construction guarantees commercial performance.
- SmartVide guarantees cooking at a precisely controlled temperature while preserving the quality of the product, enhancing flavour and texture. Equipped with a highly precise temperature control system to obtain extremely consistent results. An optional core probe allows getting an even more precise control.
- Allows cooking food in their own juice and using this juice immediately after cooking to enhance flavours.
- Marinates and macerates an ingredient in half the time.
- Infuses and flavours oil, fat or other products applying the controlled temperature technique.
- Increases profits due to lack of product shrink.
- Requires very little hands-on time, allowing the Chef to do other tasks while the product is being cooked. Just program temperature and time, SmartVide will do the rest. 4 buttons and a full-colour TFT display that offers all the information at a glance makes operation a chil's play. Moreover, thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, SmartVide 9 allows for an interchange of important data to improve the che's performance.
- Portable: thanks to their thick, stainless steel, ergonomic handle, SmartVide9 can be taken from a container to another easily. Additionally, the bag supplied with the circulator allows easy transport - wherever the Chef goes.
- HACCP-ready: thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, it is possible to export or print cooking results at the end of each cycle.
- Your appliance, always updated: free firmware update, no matter where the appliance is.
Display precision: 0.1 ºF
Range: 41 ºF - 203 ºF
Permissible ambient temperature: 41 ºF - 104 ºF
Resolution: 1 '
Cycle duration: 1 ' - 99 h
Maximum recipient capacity: 14 gal.
Total loading: 2 Hp (120V) / 2.7 Hp (208V)
Submergible part dimensions: 4.6 " x 4.3 " x 5.8 "
External dimensions (WxDxH): 4.9 " x 5.5 " x 14.2 "
Net weight: 9 lbs.
17.3 x 7.5 x 12.2 "
Gross weight: 12.8 lbs.
- Transport bag.
- Core probe.
- Insulated tank.
- Lid for insulated tank.
- Floating balls.
- Janby Track (available through janby.kitchen).