Tabletop model. 700 cf/h. 17+17 ".
Two sealing bars (17+17 ").
700 cf/h Busch vacuum pump.
Vacuum controlled by sensor.
- Powered by Busch.
- Vacuum controlled by sensor.
- Vacuum PLUS.
- Digital keyboard.
- Control panel equipped with display indicating the exact vacuum percentage.
- "Pause" button to marinate food.
- Safe liquid packing thanks to sensor control.
- Double seal.
- Cordless sealing bar.
- Bag-sealing programme.
- Pulse-controlled decompression.
- Vac-Norm ready with Automatic decompression.
- Stainless steel body and chamber. Long-shaped, deep-drawn chamber.
- Damped transparent lid of highly durable polycarbonate.
- Dry-oil programme for drying the pump.
- Working hours counter for oil changes.
- Safety system with protection against vacuum failure.
Pump capacity: 700 cf/h
Bar length: 16.5 "
Total loading: 1.25 Hp
Vacuum pressure (maximum): 2 mbar
- Width: 22.3 "
- Depth: 16.9 "
- Height: 8.4 "
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width: 24.9 "
- Depth: 21.7 "
Height: [v:dim_ext_alto_us_2] (120V) / 20.1 " (230V)
- Depth: 21.7 "
- Height: 20.1 "
Net weight: 167.55 lbs
Noise level (1m.): 75 dB(A)
Background noise: 32 dB(A)
30.9 x 24.1 x 27.0 "
Gross weight: 188.3 lbs.
- Sensor controls
- Up to 10 seconds of extra vacuum pull
- Soft air function
- Dry oil cycle
- BUSCH pump
- NSF approved
- Clear methacrylate lid
- Filling plate
- Vacuum packing bags
- External vacuum kit for Vac-Norm, containers and accessories
- Bag cutting kit
- Support for liquid packaging
- Additional filling plates
- To cut non-used bag parts.
- For Sammic vacuum packing machines. Ideal accessory to pack in bags containing liquids.
- For Sammic vacuum packing machines.
- For using as external vacuum packing
- Designed for vacuum packing and sous-vide cooking
- For easy transportation of the vacuum packer and its accessories.